Going 90 miles an hour on Lover's Lane

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

These are the things I know....


What do I know today?

1.For starters...I broke up with my pseudo boyfriend again...due to he likes Boston Market and craves pot roast from the black eyed pea! This is a red flag, I am telling you. I am just a single girl looking for love.. I am not picky or anything, but Boston Market? I can cook you a better pot roast ...rather than eating it out of a styrofoam container.

what else do I know?

2. xanax is a palindrome

3. I am still having issues about VH1's pop culture of trivia. OK, i am not a sore loser....but when i walked into that room..I thought "I"M OUT". Just wasnt my gig, ya know. Really, who would know these things...I may know alot...but i didnt know those things! I am filled with useless information, but yet I do have a life, well sort of. Depends on how you define life.

I guess i will write more amazing things at another time...........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog sexy...I'd love to see the rest of you *wink wink* (licks upper lip with tip of tongue)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home