Going 90 miles an hour on Lover's Lane

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

whats in a name

Ok... since my last blog..a few moments ago. I thought to myself...Some people may not understand my name...snackbox! it's not what you think!
I saw a sign at Long John Silver's the other day "Lobster butter bites snack box $2.99!"

I had to ponder many o' things when I read the sign! 1. i am not sure what part of the lobster that came from? or if the lobsters came from new orleans--can we say TOXIC? and how would they taste! I am confident that my palette nor my stomach would enjoy 2.99 lobster, also who would want a lobster snack box? And from there I went with the new lexicon "snackbox" The word can be used randomly...in moments of uncomfortable silence..just yell SNACKBOX. Now, that will really get the party started.

Carry on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home